Receptionist Position Open
Holistic Veterinary Healing is looking for a Receptionist to join our growing practice who is outgoing, competent, compassionate, and willing to learn the holistic way. The Receptionist is responsible for making our clients feel welcome, answering phones, making appointments, and checking clients out after their appointment with the Veterinarian and/or Veterinary Technician. The essential functions are as follows:
- Answer phones, make appointments, check out clients
- Prepare and label medications to be sent home with the patient
- Teach clients how to administer medication at home
- Maintain animal records and billing information
- Organize, label, and restock supplies and retail products
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, practice management software, and invoicing
- Retrieve the mail and prepare and send packages
- Fill prescription re-orders and prepare invoice
- Refill refreshment stand and maintain an orderly reception area
We are looking for someone with some college and work experience who is a good communicator, flexible, detail-oriented, and who loves animals. Each member of the team is expected to wear scrubs and maintain a neat professional appearance.
This position is for approximately 30 – 40 hours per week, 4 or 5 days a week. The hours of work and days will vary from Monday through Saturday, between 9:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Cecelia Bonfils, Hospital Manager, at HVHHospMgr@gmail.com.