As part of our commitment to offering stress-free, compassionate veterinary visits, Dr. Pema just completed her certification as a Fear Free Practitioner.
Fear Free veterinary visits eliminate fear, anxiety, and stress. They create an experience that is better and safer for all involved, including pets, owners, and veterinary healthcare teams.
Topics that were covered in the certification course included:
- Fear Free Behavior Modifications Basics
- Fear Free Transport of Cats and Dogs to and from the Veterinary Hospital
- Fear Free Reception and Waiting Area
- The Fear Free Exam Room
- Fear Free In-Hospital Care
- Fear Free Procedures
- Pre-Visit Protocols: Complementary Therapeutics, Products and Pharmaceuticals
- In-Hospital Protocols for Sedations, Anesthesia, and Analgesia.